If you need to make a return, please complete and submit a Return Form Here. No credit will be given without this form included.
Warranty, Return Policy & Product information/Guarantee
Need to return a purchase of an umbrella replacement canopy? Though rare, we find that most returns are due to the improper measurement of an existing umbrella frame before the purchase is made. We sell the three most common umbrella canopy replacements: 6.5, 9′ and 11′. A return may be necessary due to the customer’s frame being off-sized. In that case why not saw off the needed length from each rib to convert to a standard size? This conversion takes only 15-20 minutes and saves a lot of $$$ over having to make a return and then finding/buying a brand new complete umbrella. Call/text our umbrella pro for help with this: Mark Taylor 480-600-1049
If you are dissatisfied with a purchase simply return it within 90 days for a refund on PURCHASE PRICE (shipping costs are not refundable). Shade USA does not pay for the cost to return items. Products returned must be unused and in resale condition and are subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Products which may be defective or damaged in shipping will be replaced, repaired or refunded at the discretion of Shade USA. You have 14 calendar days to report an item that has been received as damaged. This allows us to file claims against our carrier in a timely manner. Inspect your product upon arrival and notify us immediately of any issues/concerns over condition.
- Our refund policy does not cover products damaged due to neglect, improper usage or application, wind damage or other acts of nature such as fading (beyond stated warranty period), sun rot or mildew. Our refund policy does not cover products which are special ordered, denoted as custom made (such as Sunbrella products) or imprinted on the customer’s behalf.
- Our refund/warranty policy only covers products intended for private use and does not cover products intended for commercial, public, 3rd party or rental usages.
- Shade USA reserves the right to make a selection on the customer’s behalf in order to expedite the shipping process if a particular color or design of a product has not been included with the customer’s order.
- Returned packages are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- UPS now charges shippers for packages returned as refused or otherwise undeliverable. Orders returned as such will be credited less the return shipping fees and the aforementioned stocking fee.
- We rely on our customers to provide us with all customer information required to ship your order in a timely manner. UPS charges Shade USA for each address correction. Shade USA reserves the right to assess these charges to the customer’s account when the customer has failed to provide an full and accurate shipping address.
- UPS makes three delivery attempts, after which the shipment will be returned. UPS charges for the return. Shade USA reserves the right to assess all return shipping fees (not to exceed the original shipping charges) to the customer’s account.
Please be sure to use our convenient Return Form prior to returning items. No credit will be given without this form included.
Returned items must be shipped to: Shade USA returns 6730 S. 161st Place Gilbert, AZ 85298.